Key Terms & Conditions
Booking: this is confirmed upon receipt of the booking form, the signed T&C, your non-refundable deposit of £150, and on receipt of written confirmation from us. If booking online, the T&C are agreed at this point.
- Cancellations between the time of confirmed reservation and 42 days before the rental period – the booking deposit is forfeited
- Cancellations less than 42 days but more than 14 days before the rental period commences – 50% of the total cost or full deposit, whichever is greater
- Cancellations less than 14 days before the rental period commences – 100% of the total hire charges are forfeited
Security Deposit: A £500 (or another sum agreed) security deposit must be paid to cover accidents or damage, it is refundable on the safe return of the campervan.
Driver Requirements: Drivers must be over 25 years of age and under 70, in good health and hold a full driving licence. The driver(s) will need to have held a UK driving licence or EU / USA / Canadian / Australian or New Zealand for at least 2 years, must NOT have been involved in more than 1 accident in the last 5 years, and must NOT have been convicted of a motoring offence and/or have their licence endorsed / suspended or more than 6 points.
Insurance: All campervans have comprehensive insurance for the named driver(s), the insurance is only for our campervan. The driver(s) must provide true and complete information for our insurers as requested on the Hire Drive Proposal at least 10 days beforehand. If your booking is made less than 10 days before the hire period, all information required by the insurance company must be provided at the time of booking. In addition to the completed Hire Drive Proposal, each driver will need to provide a copy of the following:
- - a valid driving licence photo card
- - 2 forms of proof of address dated within 90 days of the hire date that match the drivers licence; one must be a utility bill but the second could be a bank statement, council tax bill, etc… (these can’t be for a mobile phone)
- - a DVLA check result which needs to be within 21 days of the hire date. This can be obtained from the DVLA website
Occupancy: You must inform us on the booking form or subsequently in writing 10 days before the start of the rental period the names and ages of all the people who will occupy the campervan during your stay.
Breakdown: In the event of a breakdown, recovery or repair services will be provided. If the campervan cannot be fixed quickly a replacement campervan will be offered subject to availability. Our liability extends to either replacing your campervan with a similar one or refunding your hire charge for any days you lose the total use of the vehicle.
Fuel: On collection we will agree the fuel level with you. You need to return the campervan refilled to the same level at the end of the hire. An administration charge of £10 plus the cost of the missing fuel will be deducted from your security deposit.
Your Car: During the period of hire you may park your car at our premises but do so at your own risk.
This is a summary of the key points of our terms and conditions, the full Terms & Conditions can be viewed here and must be agreed to on confirmation of your booking.