Mountains and Coast
Choose your Adventure in a
Classic VW Campervan Hire in North Wales
Holiday Campervan Hire from Snowdonia Classic Campers
The classic VW is the king of camping nostalgia, with fun colours and cosy interior it’s the ultimate campervan. So why not have an adventure in one of our fabulous classic VW campervans and enjoy a road trip as it was intended.
What are you waiting for? Start planning your Classic VW Campervan adventure now!
Starting at our base, just a few miles from Caernarfon and its historic castle, explore the dramatic landscape, rugged coastline, and golden beaches of Snowdonia National Park, the Llŷn Peninsula, the Isle of Anglesey, and all the unforgettable sights of North Wales.
Whether you want to kick back, relax and soak in the most stunning landscapes in Wales or you are a thrill seeking adventurer, you’ll have an unforgettable holiday in one of our classic VW campervans.
Follow us on Facebook for our campervan adventures and our latest offers #tourSnowdonia
Why hire one of our classic campervans?
Aside from the fact we have the coolest retro campervans…
- Perfect Location: we are centrally located to explore Snowdonia National Park, the Llŷn Peninsula, and the Isle of Anglesey in North Wales.
- Vintage Campervans: our campervans have been lovingly restored, are original, right-hand drive Vdubs from the early 1970s with good time retro charm.
- Fully Equipped: with a double bed, kitchenette, and running water they have everything you need for a camping road-trip including table and chairs, pots and pans, and that all important corkscrew - all you need to bring is yourselves, bedding and some clothes.
- VIP Treatment: we offer a friendly, personal service providing trip ideas and inspiration to help you make the most of your campervan hire holiday.
- More: all our classic VW campervans are dog-friendly and include full UK insurance for one named driver, unlimited milage, breakdown cover, free parking for your car, and much more.
Where can you go
Our campervans are over 40 years with a top speed of 55 miles per hour and are therefore not suitable for long journeys especially on motorways or duel cariagways. Milage is unlimited but the campervans are restricted to traveling in the areas of Anglesey, Gwynedd, and Conwy (the Llŷn Peninsula and Snowdonia National Park).
If you wish go further afield you will need to discuss your plans with us beforehand.
About Snowdonia Classic Campers
Snowdonia Classic Campers is a family run campervan hire business passionate about vintage VW campers. Our classic campervans have been lovingly restored back to their original glory with a modern twist for comfort.
Located in the heart of Snowdonia, in North Wales our aim is to ensure that our customers have a fun holiday, where you can relax, chill out and take life at more leisurely pace or if you choose experience high adrenaline adventure. Snowdonia is arguably the best place for adventure in Britain, with it's majestic mountains and stunning coastline, it's packed with castles, and now boasts an innovative surf lagoon and record breaking zip lines.
Being VW enthusiasts and avid campers ourselves we know exactly how to make your holiday special. Our campers are equipped with everything you need to make your holiday comfortable. If you need a hand in planning your trip we can help with advice on where to stay and places to visit.
We offer a professional, friendly service to make your holiday in one of our vintage campervans a fantastic memorable experience.
Jon and Liz