Availability & Booking your Campervan
Perfect for short breaks, last minute getaways or your summer holidays our prices include everything you need to have a great time in one of our campervans.
To book select your preferred start date and when you would like to return to check availability, and book you next adventure!
Our hires are usually a minimum of 3 nights apart from weekends when we offer a 2 or 3 night hire. Collection is Monday to Saturday and times vary but usually start about 2:30pm with the last collection at 4pm at the latest. Returning your camper is between 9:30am and 11am except on Sunday when it is between 3pm and 6pm. We aim to be flexible, collections and returns outside of these times are possible, please contact us and we'll see what we can do to help.
Your booking is made up of the following:
- A non-refundable booking deposit: £150 due at the time of booking
- Your balance: The cost of the campervan minus the deposit due 42 days before the start of your holiday
- Any additional items: such as extra drivers, awning, bike racks, etc.. due 42 days before the start of your holiday
- A security deposit: a refundable security / damage deposit of £500 due before the hire commences to cover insurance excess in the event of an accident and any damage caused to the campervan.
Once you have confirmed your dates with us via online booking, email or phone we will send you your invoice together with a copy of our Terms & Conditions. Your non-refundable booking deposit is due at the time of booking to reserve your dates. You can choose to pay your balance at the time of the booking or any time before 42 days from your departure either online or using the payment details on your invoice. If your holiday is to begin within 6 weeks at the time of booking, then the full balance will be payable at the time of booking.
The security deposit is held during the hire period and is normally refunded within 5 days of the end of the hire period upon the safe return of the campervan subject to an inspection satisfactory to us.
Our full Terms & Conditions can be viewed here.
How it Works
Our campers are covered by UK standard vehicle insurance. You can drive one of our campers if you have held a full UK / EU / USA / Canadian / Australian or New Zealand driving licence for 2 or more years and are between 25 years and 70 years old.
Additional drivers can be insured at £10 per person.
Please note the following:
If you have any driving offences / convictions we may not be able to authorise your hire as they could result in the vehicle not being insured. Further information is in our T&C or get in touch and we’ll see what we can do.
We cannot hire to persons engaged wholly or partly in professional entertainment or professional sports, jockeys and persons connected with racing of any sort, or Foreign Service Personnel other than persons born in the United Kingdom.
Our insurer requires a clear and traceable payment paid directly to us by the main driver. If this hire is to be a surprise present please get in touch and we'll see what we can do.
Before your holiday we will need the following from each driver:
- A copy of their driving licence (front and back) showing their current address
- 2 separate forms of proof of address that confirm the address on the driving licence, one must be a utility bill but the second could be a bank statement, council tax bill, etc…, dated within 90 days of the hire start date
- A completed Hire Drive Proposal form
- For UK drivers only we also need to run a DVLA check on your licence An online DVLA check result / print out. To share your DVLA check result with us you can generate a check code here on the DVLA website. Please note, a 'check code' is only valid for 21 days.
- For non-UK drivers where your drivers licence does not show your current address we will require a copy of your passport / personal identify card with your address on that matches your proof of addresses
What information you need to bring with you
On collection, each driver will need to bring their driving license. If you haven't already provided us with copies we will also need for each driver 2 current forms of address identification as described above and run a DVLA check on your licence if we haven’t already for which you will need your National Insurance number. We will also need and a credit card for the security deposit.
We won’t be able to hand over the keys to your campervan without this information so please ensure you have this paperwork organised in advance of your trip.
Where to collect
You collect your campervan from our base in Pantglas, Garndolbenmaen in Gwynedd. On arrival, we will complete the paperwork and introduce you to your camper.
Collection times start about 2:30pm with the last collection at 4pm at the latest. We will contact you a few weeks before collection to arrange a more exact time. If you plan to be in the area earlier in the day let us know, we might just be able to get your camper ready slightly ahead of schedule. If you are running late you must inform us as soon as convenient to ensure that we are available for you to collect your camper we may not be availabe after 4pm.
We have free on-site parking (at owners risk) for your car for the duration of your hire. Your camper needs to be returned to our base at the end of hire. If you are planning to use public transport to reach us, please click here for more details.
Where you can go
Our campers are over 40 years old and go at a more leisurely pace than their modern equivalent. Our prices are based on an adventure in Snowdonia, the Llŷn Pennisular, and Anglesey with support up to a 50 mile radius of our base.
You can go further afield but you will need to discuss your plans with us beforehand as it will affect the price to cover insurance and breakdown. We are unable to support travel plans that involve taking our campervans across to Ireland or Europe.